Headboards

So, my boyfriend and i are moving into a new house together. our tastes clash. He hates my beautiful metal bed the creeks. i hate his rubbish, unimaginative divan card board box bed. I decided to meet him half way, and agreed that we will have his box on the condition that we have my mattress (incredible) and i get to choose/make a headboard for it. Ive been researching online for all the approaches i could take for this situation..


Big, mental, mirror/upholstered statement headboard type thing.. (huge no)


Chesterfield-esque leather...


Dangly canopy pom pom...



Not really sure what this is? Hanging roof/chandelier/damask oval headboard...


Pretty velvet and french painted antique wood beautiful headboard i wish i could have...


Statement fabric draw-attention-away-from-my-crap-bed headboard..?


Antlers or display-of-a-dead-animals-head-to-distract-attention-from-my-crap-bed..?


Lots of pictures and dead wolf cushions instead of a headboard...


Big fan of this room divider style head board...


I like the idea of a big feather fan above my head board? preferable no a fan with forks and nails like this one..?


Big statement colour headboard to blind you so you don't see the fact that i have a crap bed..?


All very good contributions to my decision on improving my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment